Suzanne has partnered with hundreds of authors in developing their written work since 1999. She has ghostwritten books on diverse subjects including leadership, business management, personal development, spirituality, education, sociology and more.
Suzanne founded StyleMatters in 2003. As Managing Editor, she oversees a cadre of creative and energetic writers and editors and serves as the principal writer or editor on select projects. Her writing and editing work has culminated in the completion of more than 35 manuscripts—including numerous published books—along with hundreds of journal articles, newsletters and academic dissertations.
Prior to founding StyleMatters, Suzanne served as a senior copy editor for the Journals Office of the American Psychological Association.
Suzanne holds an MS in Pastoral Counseling from Loyola University Maryland, the National Certified Counselor Credential from NBCC, and a BA in English from Northwestern University. She is a member of the American Counseling Association and the International Coach Federation.
- Q&A: Going from Book Proposal to Published Book
- How To Take Charge of Your Talent
- How to Win a Book Publisher: The Book Proposal
- Your Four-Part Prescription for Writing More in 2013
- Shift Happens: A Book to Bring Tech Immigrants and Natives Together
- StyleMatters Presents: Beating Asthma
- StyleMatters Presents: Grow on Purpose
- Three Keys to Building a Successful ‘Author Platform’
- New from Style Matters: You Voted for Who? And You Call Yourself a Christian?
- New from StyleMatters: Back to the Summit
- Write Your Own Best-Selling Business Fable, Part II
- Write Your Own Best-Selling Business Fable
- Avoiding Social Media Overwhelm
- A Sampling of New Books from BEA for Fall 2010
- Three Tips for Smart Social Networking