Robert is StyleMatters’ President and senior operational manager, overseeing marketing, sales, information technology and new business development enterprises. He manages day-to-day operations to ensure seamless connectivity between editors and clients, cultivate new client relationships and promote business growth.
Prior to joining StyleMatters, Robert was an investment banker at Lehman Brothers, where he raised private and public capital for governments and blue-chip financial services firms. His clients included General Electric Capital Corporation, SallieMae, General Motors Acceptance Corporation, Pacific Life, Petróleos Mexicanos, the Government of Mexico, the Government of Turkey and many others. During his time at Lehman Brothers, he negotiated the raising of more than $25 billion in new public and private funds for his clients.
Robert holds an MBA from the Wharton School and an MA in International Relations from the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS). He graduated with a BA in Engineering from Northwestern University.
- Author Blogging 101: The Art of Becoming a Regular Commenter
- Teaching 9/11
- The End of Email?
- On Facebook, Organizations Can Now Behave Like Users
- 4 Hard-Hitting Ways to Grow Your Social Media Platform
- In Search of Fresh Ideas at NSA 2010
- How to Craft a Winning Book Proposal
- Tips for those Considering Self-Publishing
- CAM 2010: Inspiration, Action and Celebration
- Understanding eBook Royalties (Part 2)