Hilary is a freelance editor who specializes in non-fiction book proposals and YA novels. She is the author of Welcome to the Jungle: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Bipolar But Were Too Freaked Out To Ask (Conari Press 2010).
- Budgeting for the Self-Published Book: Skimp on This, Not on That
- 5 Little Known Gmail Features Every Writer Should Know About
- Self-Publishing Success Stories: Christopher Paolini
- Penguin Launches Self-Publishing Venture—What’s In It For Authors?
- Best Books for Self-Published Authors: A Review of “Guerrilla Marketing for Writers”
- Rocking the Rule of Seven: Connect With Readers Until They Can’t Resist
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting (A Book Deal), Part 3: Going to Auction
- What To Expect When You’re Expecting (A Book Deal): Part 2
- The Best Writing Advice Books for Novelists
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting (A Book Deal): A Guide to Going “On Sub,” Part 1
- Literary Libel and How to Avoid It: A Guide for Novelists
- Your Book, 2.0: How to Make Your Second Edition a Success
- What Not To Tweet
- Best Tech for Writers: Dramatica Pro
- Tech for Writers: Scrivener 2.1