She holds a BA in English from Elmhurst College and is currently a graduate student at SUNY Buffalo working toward a PhD in English with a focus on digital media studies. She also teaches composition at the university and works as a freelance copyeditor.
- Treat Your Editor Right: 3 Common Conflicts and How to Avoid Them
- 10 Books Every Writer Should Read
- Designing Your Writing Habitat
- Brainstorming for Beginners
- Who to Hire if You’re Self-publishing
- The Dissertation: What’s Your Purpose?
- Dissertate at Your Own Pace
- Beating Blank Page Syndrome
- What You Should (and Shouldn’t) Expect from Your Dissertation Editor
- Study Shows E-Readers are Greener than Traditional Books
- Choose Your Words Carefully: How to Use Your Writing to Defuse a Bad Situation
- 5 Tips for Building and Maintaining Social Networks
- Facebook Introduces New Q&A Feature
- IBM Releases New and Improved Social Media Analytics Tool
- Google’s Electronic Bookstore Launches this Summer