Liz Bauman, a native of South Dakota, lives in Maryland with her husband and toddler. She graduated with a degree in history from American University and, since then, maneuvered her way through (and beyond) the publishing industry, doing her time in the acquisitions, production, and marketing departments. In 2011, she left the traditional office to focus on writing, social media, and her family. Since the fall of 2010, Liz has employed her writing, editing, and social media skills for the StyleMatters team.
- How to Select Your Book Editor
- Do You Need a Degree in Self-Publishing?
- Tax Tips for Self-Publishing Writers
- Should You Upload Your Self-Published Book to Scribd?
- Using Word with Your Book Editor
- Writing Tip Wednesday: Get Ready to Go it Alone
- Social Media Strategy for Self-Publishing Authors: Tips for Growing Your Audience
- How to Budget for Your Self-Published Book
- Writing Tip Wednesday: It Takes Guts
- Book Packaging Checklist: What Your Book Packager Needs
- Pinterest Collaboration for Co-authors
- Writing Tip Wednesday: ‘Outline’ As ‘Lifeline’
- An Author’s Guide to Facebook’s “Boost Post”
- How to Share Your Blog Posts on Facebook
- Writing Tip Wednesday: Don’t Forget to Care